Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux = Fuji MX-700
From: richard.setchim@uk.pwcglobal.com
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 01:08:39 +0100

Paal Newman wrote:

<< Beware the new 16 meg, 32 meg smart media card enploy new design in
which some digicams can't use them (like the current/old Oly cameras)
PDR-M1 can use new cards, I can't remember if MX-700 can.>>

I use 16mB SmartMedia cards in my MX-700 with no apparent problem. Another
thing to watch though is that not all PCMIA adapter cards allow the 16mB
cards to be read by a laptop. (Most read only up to 8mB). The latest
Fujifilm adapter card PC-AD3 does, however. It is very much quicker to read
images direct from the card than using the camera to download them to the
computer.

Regards.