Subject: Re: [Leica] Cleaning Gary Elshaw's Summar & an interesting site
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:22:07 -0600

Gary,  Let us know how it went with your Summar.  If you need to get the
front off it isn't too hard to do.  WHen I took mine off, I think it just
unscrewed along with the ring.

  Also, your quote from Hunter Thompson's son (below) tells me that you
will very likely enjoy a visit to the following site:
http://ghg.ecn.purdue.edu/
Scroll down and look at some of the links under "Hobbies and Other Interests"
I think Hunter and Juan would both be very, very proud of the guy who did this.

Gary Elshaw asked: