Subject: [Leica] FS Leica M Lenses
From: Buzz Kanter <76710.1102@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 08:55:15 -0400

I'm in the process of upgrading my Leica M series lenses and have two
"extras" for sale.

35mm f2 Summicron Leitz Canada. Serial # 2316##. With B+W filter. Very
light external rub marks around focusing ring from use, not abuse. Great
glass and a soild user lens. The filter is stuck on the lens. Asking $750
includes shipping in continental US.

28mm f2.8 lens (don't have it handy for serial #). With Leica shade. Great
lens in almost like new condition. Great clear glass. Asking $900 includes
shipping in continental US.

I've used both lenses on my M6 with great results for over a year.

Buzz Kanter in Connecticut.