Subject: [Leica] Newsletter 16
From: newsletter@leica-camera.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:11:47 +0200

Dear Leica friends,

as announced, we would like to introduce the new Leica
products in the projection sector. And to begin with
something really state-of-the-art:

The LEICA PRADOVIT RT s- and m-models are the first
round-tray projectors in the Leica program. They are built
to withstand continuous operation and equipped with a
specially designed lamp module for a previously unachieved
bright and even illumination.
http://www.leica-camera.com/pradovit/prt_e.htm

Along with them there is a new series of PRO-lenses.
http://www.leica-camera.com/pradovit/pobj_e.htm

A "Bright-Light-Kit" is now available for the PRADOVIT 2002
as an accessory that can be installed any time. It consists
of a set of multicoated condensors which lets your slides
appear even more brilliant.
http://www.leica-camera.com/pradovit/p2002_e.htm

Last, but not least we have the Universal Magnifier 5x - an
excellent optical system for viewing your slides and negs,
whose ingenious assembly makes it equally suitable for
top-view objects such as stamps or documents.
http://www.leica-camera.com/pradovit/plupe_e.htm

Tomorrow we will introduce new products from the Digital
Imaging segment.

We wish you fun reading!

Leica Camera AG, CPR
cpr@leica-camera.com
http://www.leica-camera.com/

P.S. Perhaps you would like to come and see for yourself -
we would be happy to welcome you as our visitor!
Just to give you an impression of what's happening in and
around the Leica stand we are showing new snapshots every
day.
http://www.leica-camera.com/photokina/live/live_e.htm
- -
Leica Newsletter v1.1