Subject: [Leica] Newsletter 15
From: newsletter@leica-camera.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 14:21:06 +0200

Dear Leica friends,

the first day of the 1998 photokina has proven that
photography, Leica, and especially new Leica products are as
interesting as ever.
Here the new products in the LEICA R-system we promised
yesterday:
http://www.leica-camera.com/r_system/rnew_e.htm

The LEICA VARIO-ELMARIT-R f/2.8/35-70mm ASPH. combines
highest optical performance with a constant high speed in
the most-used focal length range.
http://www.leica-camera.com/r_system/rnew_e.htm#Vario1

The additional energy source POWER-PACK MW-R8 for the
MOTOR-WINDER-R8 secures the maximum firing rate even in the
most adverse conditions. The dedicated fast charger ensures
the full capacity is quickly regained.
http://www.leica-camera.com/r_system/rnew_e.htm#PowerPack

The REMOTE-CONTROL-R8 not only allows the LEICA R8 to be
released away from the camera but also programmed series of
exposures.
http://www.leica-camera.com/r_system/rnew_e.htm#RemoteControl

Tomorrow we will continue with the product group projection.
We wish you fun reading!

Leica Camera AG, CPR
cpr@leica-camera.com
http://www.leica-camera.com/

P.S. Perhaps you would like to come and see for yourself -
we would be happy to welcome you as our visitor!
Just to give you an impression of what`s happening in and
around the Leica stand we are showing new snapshots every
day.
http://www.leica-camera.com/photokina/live/live_e.htm
- -
Leica Newsletter v1.1