Subject: [Leica] Newsletter 17
From: newsletter@leica-camera.com
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 14:55:54 +0200

Dear Leica friends,

after having introduced new products for analog photography,
i.e. based on conventional film material in the preceeding
Leica newsletters, we are turning to digital imaging today.
http://www.leica-camera.com/digi_img/digi_sys_e.htm

The professional digital scanner camera LEICA S1 is now
available in three versions:  As an attractive "beginners"
model the LEICA S1 Alpha, for maximum productivity the LEICA
S1 HighSpeed, and for the highest resolution the LEICA S1
Pro.
http://www.leica-camera.com/digi_img/di_cam_e.htm

In addition, new adaptors expand the LEICA S1 models' range
of applications considerably.
http://www.leica-camera.com/digi_img/di_acc_e.htm

Even though it had been introduced before the photokina it
certainly deserves another mentioning: The LEICA digilux, a
compact, high-resolution megapixel camera for the immediate
picture-taking fun.
http://www.leica-camera.com/compact/cdigi_e.htm

We wish you fun reading!

Leica Camera AG, CPR
cpr@leica-camera.com
http://www.leica-camera.com/

P.S. Perhaps you would like to come and see for yourself -
we would be happy to welcome you as our visitor!
Just to give you an impression of what's happening in and
around the Leica stand we are showing new snapshots every
day.
http://www.leica-camera.com/photokina/live/live_e.htm
- -
Leica Newsletter v1.1