Subject: RE: [Leica] Disguising My M6
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 07:59:51 -0400

	[Buzz]
	Ted,

		I agree with everything you say, especially about taping up
cameras to hide their identity.  However, I still maintain that everyone
going into combat did-- does-- everything he could-- can-- to prevent
becoming a target.  Most soldiers and photographers didn't get shot.
Unfortunately, some did, for a variety of reasons.

	Buzz