Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica rangefinder identification
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 07:50:50 -0400

	[Buzz]
	Post the serial numbers-- you'll get plenty of advice and
identification information from the group.  Hunt; do not post the entire
serial number, replace the last two digits with Xs so that nobody can claim
it as stolen from her or his collection.  Thus, camera #1765432 would be
posted as 17654XX.

	Buzz