Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica rangefinder identification
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:00:35 -0400

John P-
Welcome to the LUG- sounds like you are about to be hooked! There are
several 'resources' for repair cleaning and adjustment for older Leicas! I
am sending you the list privately- it's a text file of Leica and Rollei
repair places, and other interesting people!
Our resident Guru is Marc Small who has forgotten more stuff about
screwmount Leicas than you or I will ever know! He has written the book,
literally, on LTM lenses, so you've come to the right place.
Incidentally- the little lever in front of the shutter release is the Rewind
Lever- swing it forward to to the "R" when you rewind the film, then swing
it back to the "A" when you get ready to reload and "ADVANCE" the film.
These old cameras are wonderful, and you will enjoy them for years!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com