Subject: Re: [Leica] 100 APO too sharp ->try the Summar!
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:46:09 -0600

Seriously, to solve the too sharp problem and to get some really nice
looking portraits of your 3 year old, it is well worth your while to try
the old Summar lens.  This is where my Summar really shines, giving kids
portraits with a touch of softnes, (but by no means fuzzy).  It won't cost
you much, and it really is fun.  You will never get a picture like this
with your Summilux!  The Summar is not for every use, but here it does very
well.  -Mark Walberg

John said.....