Subject: Re: [Leica] (Off Topic) APERTURE
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:20:55 -0400

I subscribed for a couple of years.  It's a bit pricey and is not published
very frequently.  It occasionally contains interesting photo essays or
articles with photos, but I found that it had more avant garde stuff to
which I could not relate and stopped subscribing to it.  However I recently
started looking through some of my older ones and found some gems, including
an interesting issue devoted to a German photographer named (I believe)
Renger-Patsch who worked during the pre-war years and just after.  I have
recently thought about re-subscribing.  I'm tempted to say that the
occasional great issue made it worth getting all the poor ones.

Bruce S.