Subject: Re: [Leica] (Off Topic) APERTURE
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 21:33:00 -0700

> From: D Khong <
> What is your opinion of this quaterly magazine?

I received three issues, then cancelled my subscription. A couple of the
photo articles were excellent, but most were just plain too weird for my
taste. Some looked like the ubiquitous student's exercise in the
"randomness of the universe and my brain" approach to photography. Seemed
like a terrible waste of film and printer's ink.

I enjoy and subscribe to The Viewfinder (LHSA), Photo Techniques, Leica
Fotographie, and American Photo. Since they all feature the work of some
really good Leica photographers, I consider this thread very much on topic.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree Lugger