Subject: Re: [Leica] How to Ilfochrome
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 10:30:30 -0700

> Having read about Ilfochrome's advantages and having a Durst Printo I
want to
> give it a try.
> My question is: what do I need?
>
> christoph

I don't have time to go into details at the moment, but the "Bob Mitchell
Colorbrator II and Comparator" is a great place to start. Order his
standard slide kit and then read the 12 page manual at least three times.
He shows how to  get proper color balance and exposure using a color meter,
but you can easily do it by eye along with your exposure meter and his
calibration slide.

He also had a couple of articles in Photo Techniques from a year or two ago
on color printing and was very friendly on the phone when I bought my kit
over a year ago. Contact:

Bob Mitchell
707 Myrtle Ave
St Joseph, MI 49085