Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R4
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 00:00:58 EDT

<< make sure, however, that the one I got had a serial number higher than
 1600000. There was some discussion earlier in the group about the earlie >>
I have been told that most of them which are in service and have been back to
Leica for service over the years are OK. That has been my experience.
Bob