Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica] R4
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 16:44:11 EDT

<<
 Anyone have any information / experiences with the Leica R4. >>
Some say that they have reliability problems, however that has not been my
experience. I have three of them, one of which I bought new - it has never
given me any trouble. I have the same experience with the R3 as well. I think
that it is a very cheap way to get into the R system.
Bob Figlio