Subject: Re: [Leica] Disguising my M6
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 20:38:25 -0700

GG, I've never had anybody but another photograper or gadget snob take the
least notice of the camera I'm using. If they ask what it is I just tell the
vaguely that it's a "little German job," and leave it at that. It helps if
the camera is low key, but the photographer is the key, in my opinion. Don't
get the sticky much on your camera, take pictures.