Subject: Re: [Leica] Content-Type: text/plain
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 20:36:33 -0700

Jeremy,
I was using a can of air spray (I don't recall the brand) and it suddenly
began making a white coating on the negative I was cleaning. Before I could
release pressure on the Button. the propellant froze in the small plastic
tube attached to the can and blew againt the negative with a disturbing
snap. Initially the film looked as if it had been wetted on one spot, and it
had a cloudy spot. However, the spot soon melted away, and after drying, the
negative looked fine and printed well. I later realized that I had not "kept
the can upright" as the label no doubt cautioned. I suspect someting similar
happen in your case, and that you have nothing to fear. Lesson? I don't
really know, but I'm going to eliminate the stuff and stick with my anti
static brush and a gentle puff from my full, but shapely lips.
Joe Stephenson