Subject: Re: [Leica] Invert or rotate
From: Charles Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 11:48:30 -0500

FWIW, I've had the same foaming experience Tom mentions using Ilford
Delta 400 and PMK developer.  When I feel the foam starting to cut down
on the sloshing of liquid, I find that if you remove the cap and then
replace it, it seems to relieve some pressure inside and lets liquid
start flowing again.  Not a permanent cure, as you have to do it several
times during a development cycle, but it does let you keep inverting
(which I've read somewhere is supposed to give more thorough chemical
circulation than twirling.)

Cheers,
Kip Babington