Subject: Re: [Leica] 24/2,8 ASPH Lens
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 01:13:15 EDT

I've been quite happy with this lens.  It is very sharp all the way out to the
corners, and has replaced my non-ASPH 21 in my bag.  If you want to see what
this lens can do, check out the current LHSA Viewfinder.  I shot the back
cover and the inside color shot of Tom A. with this lens.  It does take a
little more thought to use this lens properly compared with the 28, but it is
certainly no more difficult to use than the 21.  I don't think you'd be sorry
if you got one!

Bill Rosauer