Subject: [Leica] Need Help Using A IIIc/IIIf
From: Robert Rose <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 13:29:19 -0700

Throughly bummed out over the recent threads, I took some time out to visit a camera store and ended up with a beautiful IIIc that had a IIIf flash sync conversion.

But I need your help!

There is a lever underneath and coaxial to the rewind knob that seems to affect the focus of the rangefinder.  What does this do, and when do I use it?

There is a plate underneath and coaxial to the shutter speed dial with numbers 0 to 20, together with a rotating selection indication.  What is this for and what does it do?  Is it related to flash sync?

Thanks for any help.

Bob Rose