Subject: [Leica] Need Help Using A IIIc/IIIf
From: Robert Rose <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 12:06:18 -0700

Thanks to everyone who responded to my call for help on the IIIc,
which indeed is a black dial conversion.

This is a great jewel.  We should stop worrying about what is going
to be released at the 1998 Photokina and go have fun with what
we have.  (And with the difference in $$ we can afford a trip!)

and a Hektor 135mm.

Bob Rose