Subject: [Leica] Slave Labour, etc, etc...
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 15:04:12 +0200

OK

I may spend most of my time a a "lurker", but the wasted bandwidth on this
topic is just too much.... so, if you want to debate guilt, etc. then I will
enter the following:

When will:

1.   The USA pay compensation to Japanese families for the effects of the
bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
2.     The USA, Great Britain and the people of Israel pay reparations to
the Palestinian people for their conspiracy to deprive these people of their
lands, nationhood, lives, etc... following the return of those lands to the
Palestinians.
3.    The USA pay compensation to the people of Cuba for the hardship,
suffering and death caused by sanctions, the CIA, etc etc etc.
4.    The USA pay compensation to the people of China and Tibet for not
using economic muscle to bring about reform instead of giving China
most-favoured nation status.
5.    The UK give Northern Ireland back to the Irish and pay compensation
for the years of oppression of the Irish people!

You see, there are many points of view in this world and if you want to turn
this user group into a slanging match it is easily arranged. Now, let's
return to a discussion of Leicas and let's remember, history has taught the
human race NOTHING!

Best wishes to all people from all nations and let us now have peace....

Harold

Visit my web site at:

http://hgphoto.home.ml.org

You can send a short text message to my cellphone by sending e-mail to
0837004303@sms.co.za.
Please ensure that mail sent for this purpose is in plain text only.

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

haroldgess@journalist.com

gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!