Subject: Re: [Leica] Codispoti for Fuhrer
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 12:58:43 +0100

Ted wrote:

>So, come on guys knock off this what was then and what is now and get on
>with talking sanely about what we all love best in camera gear, the
>Leica whatever model or lens that might be.

Spot on Ted - that's what I tried to say in rather less forthright and more
diplomatic terms in a post last week. Unfortunately I must have wrapped it
up too much.......

Glad to know the KL humidity's not getting to the old grey cells. I found
the misting-up on my SLs a real pain recently in the West Indies. There's
always something interesting happening pictorially while you're waiting for
the condensation to clear.

Keep truckin'

Slan

Alex