Subject: Re: [Leica] Slave Unit
From: TM <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 15:42:50 -0700

The obvious source of the lawsuit? Extremely greedy attorneys and their clients,
Jewish, who won't let history rest. My Jewish photographer friends are disturbed
about this as well. Poor Leica! Its current management had no part in the
operations the lawsuits allege took place. Down with lawyers!!! Up with
photographers!!!