Subject: Re: [Leica] Re Question on Leica slide projector
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 05:59:41 +0200

Ben,

According to a Leica dealer in Amsterdam, where I recently bought my Pradovit
P600, the P150 is Leica's "consumer grade" projector and does not accept the
better lenses such as the Colorplan 2.5/90. Since it is the lens that makes
the image, you should make sure that you buy a projector that allows you to
use the Colorplan. I believe that is the case with the P300.

Nathan