Subject: Re: [Leica] What do I have precisely?
From: "vonohlen" <vonohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 12:34:36 -0700

Steve,

The 14167 adapter will adapt the Visoflex lens to the SL and
R cameras.  They cost about US$200 new.  I notice that
Chatterton has a "14267" adapter listed for $90.  I think he
might have a misprint in his web page.  It would be worth
looking into.

I, and several other LUG members, use the 200 Telyt with the
R camera.  The lens will be a manual lens rather than auto.
I think it is a fine Leica lens.