Subject: Re: [Leica] m6 v. r7 - sharpness issue
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 11:11:57 EDT

Francisco wrote:

<< Have most of you found that you get sharper, more accurately
 focused HANDHELD shots with your M6 than with your R SLRs?

M6 on a tripod is a great improvement over handheld!  However, I have always
thought that a 35mm camera (especially and M6) belongs in your hands and
should be kept very mobile (a major attribute of a 35mm camera).  I dislike
tripods, so I probably never get the most out of my Leica glass!!

Arturo