Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: latest R bellows new, R 24mm mint 2yrs old
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:37:24 -0300

Hi luggers:

Just a quick correction to my original post.  The 24mm Elmarit-R serial
35008XX,  does not have the box, but the leather case.  The shade and
filter are a few years older and would probably be considered ex++.  The
lens is mint.

I will quote a fellow lugger "Reasonable offers will be given reasonable
consideration"

Regards,

Robert Stevens

Hi Luggers:

I have for sale today a mint to like new 24mm Elmarit with shade and
matching series VIII polarizing filter, serial 35008XX.  The lens is like
new to mint and comes with the leather case.  The shade and filter not new
when the lens was bought and are in ex+ condition. I would like $1,000USD
for it complete.

Brand new just from a Leica dealer, the newest version of the bellows R.
It was brought in for a customer that did not get it.  After sitting in his
inventory, the dealer decide to sell it off at a great discount.  It is
listed on Ebay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=27290401

I will accept visa for payment and will ship worldwide and will offer a ten
day return policy.

I also have a friend with a 60mm Macro Elmarit in ex++ condition, which he
is intersted in selling.  He also has a 35mm Summilux ASPH which he wanted
around $3,000CDN (~$2,000usd) which is mint and under warranty.  You may
contact him at Yau-Sun Tong <taiji@chebucto.ns.ca>.

Regards,

Robert Stevens