Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: latest R bellows new, R 24mm mint 2yrs old
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 22:57:02 -0300

Hi luggers:

Just a quick correction to my original post.  The 24mm Elmarit-R serial
35008XX,  does not have the box, but the leather case.  The shade and
filter are a few years older and would probably be considered ex++.  The
lens is mint.

I will quote a fellow lugger "Reasonable offers will be given reasonable
consideration"

Regards,

Robert Stevens