Subject: Re: [Leica] [leica] M6 battery-cap with slit
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:29:47 +0200

thomas boehm wrote:

> leica offers now (or since a few month) a new battery-cap with slit,
> wich you can open easy just with a coin (and not with some pince you
> hardly can reach in the certain moment...)

Yes, that's all very well and fine, but do they offer it in red chrome,
or are we going to have to wait for Tom Abrahamsson to engineer one
out of aluminium alloy... ;-)

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just DOHH it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho