Subject: Re: [Leica] [leica] M6 battery-cap with slit
From: thomas boehm <toboehm@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 02:01:20 -0700 (PDT)

> Wow!  Now there is a technological advance!  I'm sure that Leica
waited until this technology and design was fully mature before
releasing it.

i love this! :-) :-) :-)

but - while you are joking, leica-officials themselve seem not to be
shure, if they have done right with this most simple  "invention"

when i wanted to order the slited battery-cap at my official
leica-representation in vienna, they told me:
"leica has never produced such an item and will never produce it..."

must be a frivolity, to make photographers life easy...

regards, thomas

==
thomas böhm
brennbichl 22