Subject: Re: [Leica] Need info on the Domke F6
From: "David Medley" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 12:03:58 -0700

I use the Domke F-6 bag to carry 1 M-6 body (1 body is around my neck at all
times with 35 mm f2.0), 21 mm + VF, 50 mm f2.0, 90 mm f2.8 (skinny),
handheld incident meter, Leitz table top tripod, cleaning stuff plus some
extra film etc. and I still have room for more if I choose to carry it.

The bag is small, carries well on the shoulder and is small enough that you
are not tempted to leave it behind in a hotel room etc.

If I am traveling I do not wish to carry more as it then becomes more work
and less fun, which is the name of the game.

The bag does not offer a lot of weather protection ( rain, sand etc. can get
into a closed top) but it is very easy to get to the goodies if you are on
the run and I find I use it that way most of the time - on the run.

The top can be secured by two straps and can be opened with one hand if the
need arises.

I might look at the new 135 mm when it arrives and there would be room in
the bag as it now sits. I don't know however, if I want to carry any more on
my shoulder. Like I said, if it gets too heavy you will leave it at home,
and then, why do you have it in the first place.

Hope this helps.

David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA

From: Doug Richardson <>