Subject: Re: [Leica] newby / Black Tape
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:22:53 EDT

Alan wrote:

<< I tape my black M6 and do not feel it is crap. When I wear dark clothes,
 the camera becomes near invisible. An invisible camera is more discreet
 than a visible camera. The red dot and white markings attract attention
 on the fact that there is a camera dangling on the t-shirt, not because
 they say 'Leica' but because they are bright red and white.

Alan:

Yes, I agree with your method of being near invisible with your Leica.  This
obviously would work with any black-bodied camera.  Taping a chrome M is
another question!!
Although I haven't had the need to do the same with my black M6 (I have not
traveled abroad with it yet), I certainly would not hesitate to make it "all"
black and invisible.

Cheers,
Arturo