Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica passport service card
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:24:24 +0200

On 24-08-1998 08:29 Reg Ronaldson wrote:

>Well I bought my M6 body in September last year and only got the
>passport, after much correspondence, last month but I hope this isn't
>typical in the UK.

I have bought lots of R equipment last year through the Belgian importer
and even although I have sent in the registration cards, I never received
anything like a passport service card.
For items sold through authorized distributors in Germany (like Foto
Hobby in Frankfurt), the passwort warrantee is already included in the
box...
Talking of different standards across Europe...

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch