Subject: RE: COPY: Re: [Leica] Leica lens still superior???
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 11:14:37 -0500

At 03:30 PM 8/23/98 +0200, you wrote:
>On Sunday, August 23, 1998 12:45 PM, Dan Cardish
>[SMTP:dcardish@microtec.net] wrote:
>> I own both the leica 75 and the nikon 85.  They both come through in
>> "horrible situations".  Maybe I'll do a "Pepsi Challenge" with them.  I
>bet
>> I'll fool everyone on the LUG.
>
>I do not know what a Pepsi challenge is, but I'm pretty sure you could fool

Well, the Pepsi challenge is that a person can't perceive the "superiority"
of Pepsi over Coke unless they try it without seeing which they are
drinking. (Unmarked cups.) Thus, I actually think the point does the
opposite of what the person meant. Maybe not, I might have misunderstood
them, and they really mean that if they don't know which is which, they
will pick the superior pictures every time. :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed