Subject: RE: COPY: Re: [Leica] Leica lens still superior???
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 10:07:22 -0400

Hehe....the "Pepsi Challenge" was a long running ad campaign (in North
America) from Pepsi Cola where they would stop people on the street, give
them two unmarked paper cups filled with Pepsi and Coke, and ask them which
they preferred.  Strangely enough, the ads seemed to indicate that people
preferred Pepsi!  ;-)  I actually participated once, and successfully
identifed the Pepsi cup.  Note that they never actually asked that, so I
agreed ahead of time with my friend that we would say that the preferred
drink was Pepsi, as a way of telling whether we knew which was which.

I would like to add that while my Nikor 85/1.4 is a top notch performer, I
much prefer using the M6 with the 75.  The handling is much better, due to
the lighter weight and the better balance.  I like carrying my cameras over
my shoulder for hours on end, and the Nikkor attached to my F2 is just a
bit too much for me.

Dan C.