Subject: [Leica] Polarizer filters
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 22:19:15 -0500 (EST)

I want to buy a polarizer filter, I will probably get at B+W filter
(unless someone makes a case for the older leica model, the one that
doesn't flip up).  My question is which one, looking in the B&H catalogue
I see a circular polarizer, kaesemann linear polarizer and a kaesemann
circular polarizer available in 39mm.  What are the differences?  I
believe a circular polarizer is neccessary on AF systems. How do they
affect the image? Also what does Kaesemann mean? The only difference I can
see is in the price, I think im in store for a physics lesson which is
fine :)

- --
Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>