Subject: [Leica] FS: 35/2 Summicron-M ASPH
From: dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu (Andrew M. Moore)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:22:40 -0400 (EDT)

35/2 Summicron-M ASPH #3771xxx, chrome, Germany
Under 3 months old, original owner.
Optics, mechanics, and cosmetics are all as-new.
You won't be disappointed.

As I've done in the past with LUGgers, I'll offer to retain the
Passport warranty information so you can still have the benefits of
the (otherwise non-transferrable) warranty.

Comes with everything it originally came with, except the cap for the
front of the hood.  Includes case, front & rear caps, hood, documentation.

$1250 includes shipping and insurance within continental U.S.

Located in southeastern NH, about an hour north of Boston, if you want
to try before you buy.

Andrew