Subject: [Leica] FS: 50mm Summicron
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 00:05:56 -0400

For Sale:

50mm Summicron-M Wetzlar. Back cap and 12585 hood, but no front cap. I'll
include a Leica or B&W UV filter too (if you want one). The glass is mint
and the mechanics are perfect. The barrel shows wear but not abuse. This is
a great sharp lens but I'm just not using it since I bought a 50mm Summilux.

$450 and I'll pay shipping. 7 day money back, no questions return if you
don't like the lens or it's condition.

Tom
Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria