Subject: [Leica] Leica (R) & Rolleiflex (6006) Items For Sale
From: echampio <echampio@Adobe.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 07:24:45 -0700

$850 EX+
5430xxx Rolleiflex 6006 Camera Body, Instructions, Battery, Body Cap, Type G Charger
Made in Germany by Rollei
Note: You'll have to add a film back and lens separately.

$200 EX+
6224xxx Chrome Rollei 35 Camera, Instructions
Made by Rollei Singapore
Note: Light meter recalibrated by Marflex to use alkaline instead of mercury batteries.

$350 EX+
1623xxx Black Leica R4 Camera Body, Instructions, Box, Plastic Baseplate, Strap
Made by Leitz Portugal

$650 EX+
3287xxx Leica Vario-Elmar-R 1:3.5/35-70 E60, Box
Lens made in Japan

Shipping and insurance charges are extra. I'm located in San Jose, CA. I will
give you seven days from the date of receipt to accept the equipment or return
it for a refund.
- --
Erich Champion : mailto:echampio@adobe.com  : 408.536.6497 Voice
User Education : Adobe Systems Incorporated : 408.537.4040 Fax
- --