Subject: [Leica] LUG
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 00:19:04 +1200

Dear All,

I don't know what has happened to all of you today, maybe you've all been
drinking too much acetone or ROR, because the senses of humour are in full
swing. Very nice to see. It seems things were very tense for a while there.

Keep it up, and enjoy the day. I have to go and be a best-man today, so i
think i might need a little ROR by the end of it.

Take care,
Gary
"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were the
passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during adolescence."

                                            The Uses of Disorder
                                      Personal Identity and City Life
                                            -- Richard Sennett

http://members.tripod.com/~elshaw/index.html