Subject: [Leica] Rapid-Load Kit
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 11:40:41 +1200

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the reply in regards to the rapid load kit. I'll gladly give it
a whirl! Please send me your address details and i'll send out a money
order.

Cheers,
Gary

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of youthful
dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were the passive
conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during adolescence."

                _The Uses of Disorder: Personal Identity and City Life_
                                            -- Richard Sennett

Gary Elshaw,Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand

http://members.tripod.com/~elshaw/index.html