Subject: [Leica] diana walker at "digital journalist"; who knows p. hosefros?
From: thomas boehm <toboehm@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 04:16:36 -0700 (PDT)

hello leica-friends,
thanks for a LUGers reference to diana walkers great photographs at
"the digital journalist" - what a impressive, fine work she does with
her camera! a very personal look on people, who are far away for the
most of us. watching the private live of a president in this way can
be fascinating - also without "zippers"... ;-)

by the way, the art of diana walker reminds me to an other (IMO great)
photojournalist, who watches the inner circle of the white house with
his leica. i had the pleasure, to join a workshop with him two years
ago in salzburg and did learn a lot from him  in very much aspects of
press-photography; my daily work has improved after this remarkable.
his name is paul hosefros - at that time, he was (is?) chief
photographer of the new york times in washington. unfortunately, i've
lost the contact after the workshop.
does anybody know him and about to contact him?

thanks and regards, thomas

==
thomas böhm
brennbichl 22