Subject: Re: [Leica] Lick Your Lens...the beer-cleaner
From: thomas boehm <toboehm@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 12:33:38 -0700 (PDT)

oh bill!
could'nt wait to try your suggestions for the fabulous BLC (beer lens
cleaner). i ordered a few bottles immediately and started tests.
absolutely enlightening results --- must be very close  to ROR ---
came with "weizen bier"! than, occured with the dark, thick
"starkbier" (7,2 % Alc. Vol.): an amazing sepia-tone, adds a slight
historical dimmension to the photographs.
the only bad point: lots of half beers, which you can't throw away in
safe conscience ---  and so the cleaning goes on & on & on & on....
by the way: also my leica-camera comes out in a never seen bright new
shine after  a little polish with "altmühltaler schloßbräu urtyp"...
god bless your leica-dealer! cheers! thomas

Bill Erfurth  wrote:
> One of the leading Leica dealers once told me the best way to clean
a  lens: First you go to the refrigerator and get a beer..."