Subject: [Leica] 800mm Telyt-S f8
From: "GBICKET" <GBICKET@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 14:15:12 -0600

Happy Friday, LUGgers,

Recognizing that this may be a stupid question, I'll take the risk anyway;

Are there used 800mm Telyt-S f8's available out there?  Was/is it an
exceptional lens?  Can they be had for less than the price of a small island
nation?  While I'm at it, anybody know why Telyt-S, rather than Telyt-R, as
its sister telephoto lenses were labelled during the pre-modular era?

Thanks.  Enjoy the light!

Greg Bicket