Subject: [Leica] "Leica in Colour"
From: Nathan Wajsman <>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 22:44:25 +0200

I recall we had some posts about the latest edition of van Hasbroeck's
"Leica in Colour" and its availability. I was in London today and picked
it up for 25 pounds at Hatchard's, 187 Picadilly. They have a nice
photography section in general, I also bought "Workers" by Salgado and a
book with portraits by Cartier-Bresson. Their phone number is
+44.171.439.9921 and the web site is . I
have not checked it yet.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium