Subject: Re: [Leica] End of the line
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 09:09:24 +0200

Erwin,

Obviously your decision to leave is your own and (by the sound of it)
irreversible. I have only been on the LUG since the end of April and all I can say
is that it was/is the best mailing list I have ever been on, and your postings
have been part of what made it so. I am not exactly sure exactly what prompted you
to leave, but in any event I will continue to visit your web site frequently as I
consider it the best source of objective information about Leica lenses. I have
based most of my purchasing decisions on your reviews and have not regretted any
of them.

I look forward to new info on your site and to meeting you at Photokina.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium