Subject: Re: [Leica] End of the line
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 14:13:38 +0000

Sorry to hear it Erwin.  Given the volume of LUG messages, I often scan the
list looking for something from you.  Still hope to see your review of the
new 501/4 R lens, but will contact you via e-mail for this.  Closing on a
note which may confirm your worst fears about the falling IQ of the LUG, why
is it that when I go to your website, I can't go anywhere from there, except
to your web designer who advertises at the bottom of the site?  What am I
doing wrong here?  (See, I'm really just luring you back onto the LUG ;-)

John McLeod