Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Photography
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:19:43 -0400

     Tina,

     The lighting is excellent, and I liked all three of your photographs,
     but especially the first one---it's beautifully organized!  Thank you.

     Art Peterson
     Alexandria, VA

Subject: [Leica] Leica Photography
Author:  leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us at Internet
Date:    8/6/98 12:58 PM

OK, Guys and Gals -

To all of you who want to discuss photography, I've put up three of my new
photos from Honduras on a tripod page at
<http://members.tripod.com/~Tina_Manley/index.html>
They were all made with the M6 - the first and third with 35/1.4, the
second with the Noctilux and all with TMax.  Discuss please!

Leically,

Tina Manley, ASMP

<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>