Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Photography
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 03:27:58 EDT

Ted:

I sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm for the list.   In my opinion Curt has
a wonderful proposal.  Perhaps I have been on a different list than you
describe.  I have read around 80% of LUG postings during the past 6 months
and, for me, most are a waste of time.  I have found postings from LUGERS
about their personal experiences with Leicas, particularly those with
photographs and comments, very interesting.   Postings that actually advance
the art of photography are few and far between.

Please don't take this personally.  What Curt describes would move the group
from the equipment piece to the art of photography.  I think that this would
enhance Leica photography.

Good day!
BOB

<< Not sure how long you've been hanging out with the family, but what you are
 talking about happens right here. Sometimes it doesn't seem that way
 because we get a little lucy-goosie on subject matter at times, so here's a
 suggestion:

 Y >>